Chronic Disease Management
Exercise is scientifically proven to be one of the most effective tools in the treatment of numerous chronic health conditions including but not limited to the following.
- Age related conditions
- Falls prevention and balance improvement
- Diabetes control
- Cardiovascular health
- Bone health (osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, arthritis)
- Mobility, range of motion and flexibility improvements
- Anxiety and depression
- Obesity and weight control
- Muscular conditioning to aid in the control of lower back, knee and neck pain
Eligible persons can receive treatments under the Chronic Disease Management (CDM) or Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) scheme allowing them to receive 5 visits to an allied health professional Bulk Billed through Medicare.
To be eligible for this program you must
- Have at least 1 chronic medical condition or complex care need determined by your GP.
Ensure you ask you general practitioner whether you are eligible for a Chronic Disease Management Program.
As a part of our commitment to our clients, persons referred under the Medicare scheme can request treatments by our high standard Allied Health Professionals whom aim to educate our clients on a healthy lifestyle and offer strategies to enable them to progress with their healthy life journey faster.